“Spacious, private and a touch of luxury to have your own home cinema and hot-tub – fabulous”
Ilen Cottage is a former farm manager’s cottage with fabulous views over the West Cork countryside. Situated 500m from the River Ilen and just over a mile from Skibbereen it is private and peaceful and has been restored to provide the luxuries associated with Cottages for Couples.
- Open plan kitchen/dining with doors to large private deck and countryside views
- Stylish lounge with smart TV (satellite, Saorview and Netflix) and sound system
- PRIVATE HOME CINEMA – large screen with surround sound, movies, satellite and Saorview
- Wifi – (subject to network accessibility)
- Master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, roll-top bath.
- En-suite luxury bathroom with walk-in shower
- Large, private hot-tub overlooking countryside
- Spacious outside deck and large garden
For reasons of hygiene, we change the water in our hot-tubs from time to time (this is in addition to sanitising with chlorine before each guest arrival). This means that very occasionally the tub will not be up to temperature on the first day of arrival but will be fine by day two of your stay. This only apply to stays of two days or more.