“We had such a fantastic weekend in Lassanroe Barn… special touches such as the bottle of bubbly and the pint of milk in the fridge, the heating and lights were on when we arrived to make the place feel really homely!”
via Trip Advisor
Cottages in Ireland don’t get any better than this. Situated a few miles from Skibbereen in a triangle of Ballydehob and Bantry this property is ideally located as a luxury base from which to explore West Cork.
This 150 year old stone house and stone barn are a temple to indulgence. We have raised the bar with this property. A beautiful collection of stone buildings making up Lassanroe Cottage and Barn.
The Barn is special. Spacious living area, cosy bedroom with bedroom jacuzzi – plus private outside hot-tub.
- Kitchen (fully fitted)
- Huge lounge/dining area with satellite TV (flat screen)
- Master bedroom with flat screen TV and gallery with bedroom jacuzzi under the stars
- Main bathroom with bath and shower.
- 2nd bedroom (suitable children only)
- Reading/relaxing gallery.
- Private large decked area with private hot-tub – separate to Lassanroe Cottage
- Enclosed courtyard.
For reasons of hygiene, we change the water in our hot-tubs from time to time (this is in addition to sanitising with chlorine before each guest arrival). This means that very occasionally the tub will not be up to temperature on the first day of arrival but will be fine by day two of your stay. This only apply to stays of two days or more.